Reconfigure * Relocate * Reuse
Discover the modular alternative to conventional millwork.
To maintain a competitive edge, companies today must constantly innovate, grow and change to keep pace with business objectives and their customers’ needs. More than ever, a modular workroom solution makes good business sense.
Modular Millwork is the only truly modular workroom system. In fact, we created the concept. Modular Millwork is designed to easily adapt to your ever-changing workspace and utilization needs. When change occurs, there’s no need to repurchase new millwork or tear out old workroom interiors. Just reconfigure and reuse your existing Modular Millwork. This saves time, money and the environment by eliminating millwork disposal into our landfills and preventing unnecessary consumption of virgin raw materials and energy.
Modular Millwork’s wide range of standard sizes, finishes and accessories give you the tools to organize workrooms for virtually any application, making it an idea interior for:
- Copy/fax rooms
- Medical exam rooms
- Hospital and clinical labs
- Plan rooms
- Mail rooms
- IT and data labs
- Forms and literature filing
- Critical workrooms
Modular Millwork supports practical, economical and environmentally sustainable manufacturing, sourcing and distribution practices to safeguard and protect our planet. We partner with suppliers who share our holistic commitment to green practices. Our mission – Provide healthy, flexible, durable and efficient interiors for active workrooms.
Modular Millwork is your “cradle-to-grave” green millwork solution. It saves money… enhances workflow…. and safeguards our environment.
- Avoids obsolescence and disposal by changing and adapting for ongoing efficiency. Ordinary millwork is replaced, on average, every 2 ½ years. Modular Millwork has a life/uses span of 10-20 years.
- Prevents unnecessary resource consumption when work changes occur.
- Use highly recycled and recyclable wood, steel and plastics for products.
- Prevents harmful and unnecessary landfill content, because it eliminates the “demolition and replacement cycle” of ordinary millwork.
- Designed to improve safety and health. Ergonomically supports employees in their workspace, reducing fatigue while improving comfort, safety and performance.
- Recycling of manufacturing by-products such as packing material, wood waste, plastics, paper, etc.
- Use recycled materials for product packing and shipping.
- Utilize “geothermal” cooling and heating of injection molding facility, eliminating fossil fuel consumption and emissions into the environment.
- Modular Millwork is the recipient of the prestigious “Blue Angel” award for Environmental Certification.
LEED Credit Categories include:
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
- Materials and Resources (MR)
- Innovation and Design (CI)
- Innovation In Upgrades, Operations and Maintenance (EB)
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LET US HELP YOU BUILD AN INTERIOR THAT PROVIDES THE FLEXIBILIY YOU NEED FOR YOUR CHANGING ENVIRONMENT. 832-722-4906